This morning, Friday, Oct. 7th, members of the JKV Emergency Operations Team, including President Gerry Stryker, conducted a tour of the campus and assessed any damage in the aftermath of Hurricane Matthew.
It has been determined that it is safe for Residents and Staff to return to their homes and an “All Clear” notice has been announced.
Per our post-hurricane protocol, residents will be returned to their homes starting with Independent Living residents who have evacuated to the Auditorium. They will be followed by Gardens West and Woodlands/Health Center residents
- Dining Services will provide a One-Meal-Dinner today, Friday, from 2-6PM
- Regular meal service Saturday (Lunch & Dinner) and Sunday (One Meal) will be served Normal Transportation Operations are in effect
- All Saturday Activities are cancelled Sunday Church Services will be held in the Auditorium as scheduled Salon & Spa will reopen Monday
- Entrance-way shutters will be removed throughout the day
- The Palm Bistro has resumed its normal business hours 7AM-8PM
- The Wellness Studio and TMC Therapy Services are open
- The Fitness Center is open today and will have “Supervised Exercises” Saturday